I try to make oss run on solaris 10 with a cs4280
i can see the /dev/mixer0 linked with /dev/mixer but it says that oss driver failed cannot find /dev/mixer ?
anyone have an idea ?
I've already try that, in fact i try 3 different version include the one available on the home page for solaris and it failed on each.
I can't find a real log of the sound card initialisation so i have no clue to work...
Perhaps any way:
- when i type prtconf -D, it says on the device 1013,6003 oss driver
- when i launch soundon, nothing appears, the hard drive run 1 second then nothing, i must do a ctrl+c do get the prompt.
- i'm the system root (i've done the full install of this computer...)
- i try with the pnpos enable or not
- when i clear the dev table (devfsadm) then try a soundon, it hangs the computer, write a core and reboot....
Thanks for your help
ps: sorry for my 'poor english'
GrAaL wrote:I've just try it => reboot and coredump....
in fact, i've wait a while with ther syslog opened and see a renewq of the device after one hour at least...
so, i decided to try soundon => it displays the comment with the 4280clk then reboot
I only have the free oss ver and it's an office computer, so i cannot make a full support request .
Thanks for your support
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests